- Try to come to class 10 minutes early to feel relaxed and prepared.
- Let the teacher know of any conditions or injuries that you have before the class begins.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothes but not too loose.
- Don’t eat for at least two hours or so before class. Eat a piece of fruit if you don’t think you can go that long without food.
- Please do not wear perfumes or colognes to class.
- Turn off all cell phones and other things that beep or make noises.
- There are studio mats available to borrow for classes but it is recommended to bring your own mat, or you can buy one here at the studio.
- Go at your own speed. Never do anything you feel that you are not ready for.
- Remember that you are your best teacher and to listen to your body.
- Members are invited to store their mats at OYC in the office.
OUR CLASSES All styles of yoga are intended to improve balance, strength and flexibility. With consistent practice one develops self awareness and an overall sense of well being. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTIONS TO GET A SENSE OF WHICH CLASS WILL SUIT YOU BEST.
click here to see class descriptions
PRIVATE CLASSES are a great way to fine tune a practice or to receive the extra attention you might need for an injury or special condition. click here to book a private class.
click here to book a private class
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP Do you know we have an annual membership that you pay monthly and saves you money.
click here to get membership info
CLASS PASSES & FEES click here to see our available passes & fees