- Go at your own speed. Never do anything you feel that you are not ready for.
- Remember that you are your best teacher, listen to your intuition if you feel something isn’t a good move or you need to stop and rest
- Join our online class 10 minutes early to feel relaxed and prepared. We often use props that most folks have at home like a blanket or cushions.
- Let the teacher know of any conditions or injuries that you have before the class begins. You can send a private message to the teacher on zoom but let them know you sent it.
- Wear comfortable stretchy clothes but not too loose.
- Best not to eat a big meal before a yoga class if you can help it.
- Turn off all cell phones and other things that beep or make noises and will distract you.
- All styles of yoga are intended to improve balance, strength and flexibility with consistent practice
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DESCRIPTIONS TO GET A SENSE OF WHICH CLASS WILL SUIT YOU BEST.
click here to see class descriptions
PRIVATE CLASSES In some cases private classes are the best option for students. At this time our teachers are available to teach you private lessons at your home if you have the appropriate space to accommodate physical distancing rules. Please book by sending an email to [email protected] Price is $75 an hour.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP Do you know we have an annual membership that you pay monthly and saves you money.
click here to get membership info
CLASS PASSES & FEES click here to see our available passes & fees